Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Meet some students!

We want you to meet some of the students we spend time with at Mae Fah Luang!

This is Mickey, a first year Business Administration major, and she does a Bible study with us on Tuesdays. She is one of the many international students at MFL.


This is Mint (with Emily and I) who also does Bible study with us on Tuesdays. She is going to get to be on campus with us full time next semester because she is a 4th year student and will do her school internship with us! We're really excited.


This is Kung, a first year English major who is not a Christian but is really interested in learning about Chrsitianity.

This is Hall (blue shirt) and Eve --
Eve is the girl I mentioned when I was so excited that we did a follow up Bible study together.
She and her friend, Mew, have been coming to Bible study regularly!
This is Naam and May -- not Christians but such good friends of ours.
We're going to keep hanging out with them next semester and we'll see what happens.



I'll post more when I take more pictures.
For now, please be praying for these friends of ours!

2 comments:

Ari said...

Tricia- I just wanted to tell you how beautiful you are! You just seem to be shining! Also, I wanted to tell you how proud I am of you and where you are serving. You are far from our apartment in Shawnee, and I feel so privileged to have had the chance to live with not one but two overseas missionaries! At the same time!
You are awesome!

Angela said...

I love the pictures of your friends! It's great to get to see their faces. The campus in the background of the picture with Kung looks fake.